Friday, May 15, 2009

Sewing an Apron

I bought some lovely fabric this week, and a pretty apron pattern. I am planning to cut it all out and pin my pieces together. I enjoy doing all my sewing by hand. It is relaxing and I take the project along with me on car trips (errands and such), so I have something to do when I have to wait in the car.
Sadly, I haven't been doing any sewing for quite some time. The hard part is always getting the motivation to actually CUT the pieces and get them ready.
I want to do this tonight. I think I will turn on some nice classical music or some gospel music and listen to it while I work.
I will also make myself some nice tea.
Blessings
Mrs. White

1 comments:

Tovah said...

Enjoy your sewing Mrs. White. I think we are going to watch Walt Disney's old version of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It's for school :)

Love,
Beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails