Friday, June 26, 2009

What can you accomplish in a Day at Home?

20 Things I did today:

1. Exercised.
2. Mended a rip in my husband's jeans.
3. Bought some groceries.
4. Planned meals for the next 3 days.
5. Planned a mini shopping list.
6. Gave the children homework assignments.
7. Did laundry.
8. Cleaned the Kitchen.
9. Read my 16 year old son's writing assignment and laughed. (He is amusing!)
10. Opened up a package of new books that came in the mail and gave one to each child.
11. Walked all over the house (3 stories), doing housework.
12. Planned something special for my anniversary (coming up in a few days).
13. Handed out chores to the children and watched them actually DO them.
14. Drove my daughter to and from work.
15. Did errands.
16. Made supper and served everyone.
17. Visited my parents.
18. Sat on the front porch and talked to the older children.
19. Read a couple of books (only a few pages in each one).
20. Watched a movie with my husband and children.


Now it's your turn. Write down 20 things you did at home today on your own blog. Then come back here and add your link to the comment section.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm game. But first I have to wait until my day is done!!! Hopefully I can jump back on later.

Cynthia Robin said...

I've posted mine at my Nuggets of Wisdom blog http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/cynthiarobin

Hugs,
Cynthia Robin

Cynthia Robin said...

I've posted about my day thus far on my Nuggets of Wisdom blog.

Hugs,
Cynthia Robin

Moxie said...

I must admit that today....all I did was rest in the Lord....and it was enough. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails