Sunday, October 18, 2009

Free Lamplighter Theater on the Radio

I have just come across an amazing free resource. Have you ever heard of Lamplighter books? They are priceless treasures reprinted from many years ago.

But they are a bit expensive....

However, they have recently come out with audio dramas (much like Focus on the family's Adventures in Odyssey). These are now on the radio!!

If you would like to hear a sample, go here.

If you would like to see a listing of current radio stations all over the US who are broadcasting this, go here.

I found my local radio station listed (here in remote Vermont)! I wrote down the time it will be playing each week and will tune in with my children!! I am so excited!

Blessings
Mrs. White

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breanna (11) and I listened this morning while driving, it was such a blessing to both of us!