Monday, October 12, 2009

Some encouragement

Peaceful Reflections




Buy at AllPosters.com




A dear friend shared some quotes with me recently. I just love them and plan to post them on the wall.



"The Secret to Abraham’s strong faith was that he kept looking to God instead of looking at his problem."

- unknown




"I find nothing in the Bible but holiness, and nothing in the world but worldliness.

Therefore, if I live in the world, I will become worldly;

on the other hand, if I live in the Bible, I will become holy...."

-S. Wigglesworth



Blessings
Mrs. White

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear One,
Smith Wigglesworth certainly had an interesting life and anointing on him.
God bless,
d

Mrs. White said...

I didn't even know who he was. But I loved the quote!!

Blessings to you!
Mrs. White

Related Posts with Thumbnails