Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spiritual Duty of Mother

If mother's daily - moment by moment delight was in spiritual matters: hymns, Bible, sermons, prayer and this gave her great joy - don't you realize the serious impact this will have on the silent witnesses [her children] in her home.

Regardless of the spiritual state of those children, it will affect them.

It may not be seen now... or tomorrow... as we cannot watch a little plant grow in a day. We must wait as long as it takes for the result. God does not ask more of a parent who is hopelessly flawed.

Blessings
Mrs. White

1 comments:

Abounding Treasures said...

Amen!

My time to be that witness is past as my children are grown and on their own.

From time to time they mention things that make me realize that even though I didn't think anything I did was making an impact on them, IT DID and I am so humbled by that ... and realize, it was and is, all by His marvellous grace!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and if you go back to check out my answer, you'll see that I gave you another title for a book that might be enjoyed by your daughter :o)

Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails