Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Needing some Quiet

The Hay-Wain (With Willy Lott's Cottage by Flatford Mill), 1821




Buy at AllPosters.com



It has been such a hectic day today. The children have been using my computer for a review we are doing. It is a school resource called "Mathletics," and they just love it. I had a lot of errands to do and projects at home. I feel all out of sorts. It is not a pleasant way to feel.

I need some peace.... I need to just sit and read my Bible and let myself relax for a bit.

I need some quiet. I think I will find old episodes of the Waltons or Little House on the Prairie and just snuggle up with some hot chocolate.

Oh, I am so thankful this day is over and I can be home and happy.

1 comments:

Tristan said...

Mmm, hot chocolate and Little House on the Prairie sounds wonderful. I would love to watch Anne of Green Gables too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails