Monday, January 4, 2010

Fit Mommy Program



I am starting this "Fit Mommy" program today!! What a fun way to stay motivated! This was created by one of my very best friends (with a little help from me). I've known her for about 9 years. She is an excellent example of a fit and healthy mother. Like her, I love to exercise. But lately, I haven't been able to stick to a consistent program.

Here is my plan. I will start at Level 2. I will be doing light daily workouts and eating less junk food / sugar (shudder). That will be rough.... (smiles) Honestly, I have no interest in ever getting to Level 3. But I do plan to share my ideas and efficient ways to keep fit. I will post my progress each Friday here, and at the "Fit Mommy Meme."

I told Amy (14) about this and she said, "I want to do it too!" I looked at her and said quietly (not wanting to destroy her enthusiasm...), "But you're not a Mommy." (smiles). So, she will participate in some way.

I know there are many Mommies out there who are struggling with poor health or weight issues. I hope this program will help bring you encouragement. Will you join me? I'd be so happy to have you!

Blessings
Mrs. White

3 comments:

Paula Rodriguez said...

That is great that you're starting the Fit Mommy program today. Even better that Amy your daughter wants to join you. I work out with my daughter now and then and its great to have the company. She frequently calls me to see if I did the videos she purchased for me.

I hope you had a great day today.

Tim Tinkel said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. What would we do on the Crew if something happened to you?

I have already posted something on the Crew forum about participating as a "healthy daddy" but I am going to have to start next week. We are out of town this week.

Oh, okay, I could walk or do some type of exercise even when I am on vacation. We'll see :-).

Tim

Mrs. White said...

Thank you Paula. I am delighted to have you visit here. I love your blog!

Tim, how wonderful to have you join as a "Fit Daddy." That's great! Thank you for your kind words.

blessings
Mrs. White

Related Posts with Thumbnails