Friday, January 29, 2010

Fit Mommy (week 4)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. I am currently doing "Level Two." When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:

Monday,
Rested. (I realized that if I don't exercise on weekends, I am of no use on Monday.)


Tuesday,
Afternoon, did target toning workout with light weights for 17 minutes while watching a documentary on video, "The 1940's House" by PBS.

Later, that night, I put on my ankle weights and washed my entire kitchen floor. It took 17 minutes.


Wednesday,
Evening work out for 30 minutes. John (12) watched the clock for me and told me when I could stop. (smiles) He loves Sylvester Stalone in Rocky. So when I was finished, I cheered just like Rocky did when he ran up those steps in the city after working out and running. John was hysterical! (The things we mothers do to entertain our children!)


Thursday,
Late night, 30 minute work out, while watching a DVD with John. Feeling healthy and energetic.


Friday,
I plan to workout for 30 minutes and then clean the house while wearing ankle weights. It is going to be a busy day and I won't have time to write this later, so I wanted to post it now.


Nutritional Accomplishments: Apple almost every day.

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

6 comments:

~ Denise ~ said...

"Cheered like Rocky"...LOL That's so funny! I can just picture it, too! :) Sounds like you made it through a very successful week. Good job! I'm going to try using ankle weights to clean the house today. Sounds like fun!! :)

mamamanuscriptsplace said...

I like that you cheered like Rocky! The kids and I often dance around to the song "Eye of a Tiger"! I've never seen all the movie(s) before but I can just picture your triumphant cheer!

Tracy said...

It sounds like you had a GREAT week! Way to go!

Heather said...

You are just steadfast, aren't you? I am glad you are feeling good & I like the Rocky reference as well:)

Heidi said...

I have ankle weights around here somewhere. I should dig them out and clean house "Mrs. White Style".

Great job this week!

Michelle said...

You're doing so great! Keep up the great work, and you deserved that Rocky cheer! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails