Monday, January 11, 2010

A Note to My Dear Guests

Victorian Front Porch W. Rocker and Other Gingerbread Houses in Background








For the next couple of days, I probably won't get a chance to be online. Things are very busy here. I will explain later... (smiles). If you contact me by e-mail, please be patient with me. I will respond by the end of the week.

If you post a comment here, it will take me a few days to approve it. I want you to know that I love your comments (visits), they are such a blessing and encouragement to me!

I hope you enjoy your homes and families!

Hugs to all!

Blessings
Mrs. White

2 comments:

Andi said...

Thank you for letting us know, may your week be filled with blessing also....God Bless!

Paula Rodriguez said...

I hope you are doing something fun with your family. Take care

Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails