Friday, February 5, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday week 5



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. I am currently doing "Level Two." When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:

Monday,
I was very active and busy for most of the day, but did not do any specific exercises.

Tuesday,
Rested

Wednesday,
In the evening, did a 30 minute work out, using light weights. I did this while watching a family video with John (12).

Thursday,
Late at night, I watched an old episode of the Cosby show on DVD, while I did a 30 minute work out using light weights.

Friday,
Early morning, did a 30 minute work out using light weights, while listening to Dr. Curtis Hutson, preach on prayer, through sermonaudio.

Nutritional Accomplishment: Had a protein shake everyday. Last Friday, I gave up Soda and M & M's.

Note: This has been a very difficult week. I almost gave up on exercising. My sister was in a fire on Tuesday and was in the hospital. She is recovering nicely and doing much better. We've also had a construction crew here in the house all week long, every day. So it was hard to find time to exercise. I am thankful I found a way to continue with the workouts because it is the only thing that gave me enough energy to get through each day.


How was your week?

Blessings,
Mrs. White

7 comments:

Heather said...

You gave up M&Ms?? That is a surprise:) I am praying for you and your sister. You are doing so well!

Mrs. White said...

Heather, this past week there was some kind of drama going on at the small country store near our house. So I asked my husband if he would run over there and buy me a snickers bar, so he could find out what was going on. He looked at me funny and said, "You want a snickers bar?" I said, "Yes, but not M &M's, cuz I gave those up." (smiles)
But in my defense, it was only that one candy bar I ate all week.

Thank you for the prayers!
Blessings,
Mrs. White

Heidi said...

I've always like Snickers better than M & Ms!

Good for you and sticking with it through a difficult week! It is hard enough to stay on track with a normal week.

I'm so glad to hear your sister is recovering.

Michelle said...

Wow, you've given up M & M's? I sure didn't give up chocolate this week. In fact, that was my main downfall! You've had a great week, Mrs. White! :)

Annie Kate said...

Great job! You are so faithful with those 30 minute workouts!

Annie Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. White!
I am down two pounds in three weeks. I have worked out every morning for an hour :) Glad to hear you gave up M&Ms.

Sarah L

Lisa C said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week. I've been fighting the Winter Blues this week. Have to keep reminding myself. . . this snow can't stick around forever. . .

Hope this next week brings more calm, peace, and blessings to you and yours.

God bless,
Lisa @ www.homesteadblogger.com/wyldhousehomestead

Related Posts with Thumbnails