Monday, February 15, 2010

Lovely Day at Home

Coming Home








I had a lovely time at Church today. The sermon was excellent. Our Pastor urged us all to pray more often, and more earnestly. He showed us some great Biblical examples to go with the message. I enjoyed it very much.

When I got home, we had a delicious lunch of sandwiches and chips. It was a relaxing afternoon.

I am working on a hand-sewing project and hope to finish it up tomorrow. I am also enjoying some books I am reading.

This is going to be a busy week, but I am coming up with a plan for important things to get finished quickly so I have more time for peace, quiet, resting and sitting unhurried with my dear family.

I am putting together a post for a new giveaway and will announce it on Wednesday. I am very excited about this one.

I hope you have a delightful week!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

3 comments:

Vivianna said...

Dear Mrs. White,

I am very glad you were blessed this Lord's day.

I just wanted to let you know that I did finish reading Stepping Heavenward and the Psalms and Proverbs. I was not able to journal every day and send in the weekly check ins because my father had two emergency surgeries, and I had to be there for him. He is now recovering.

I did enjoy the book extremely and was able to glean much from it. I found many, many similarities between Katy and myself.

Thank you for offering this study. Many blessings to you.

Mrs. White said...

Thank you Vivianna. I hope your father is doing better.

Blessings,
Mrs. White

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed your relaxing Sunday afternoon. I am dealing with lots of anxiety these days not sure why I am thinking as our church grows my anxiety seems to grow. I think it is called social anxiety. I have been to the doctor...but trying to heal myself with the word of God instead of medicine. Please keep me in prayer.

It is a very snowy day here...so pretty!! My daughters are finished will school and we are all having some rest time:)

~Renee

Related Posts with Thumbnails