Sunday, February 21, 2010

Needing to Rest

A Quiet Lake








I just wanted to send you a little note. A few days ago, I took an all-day trip to drive into the city to pick up Nicole (20) from college. It is her school vacation.
We had a wonderful time! I took Amy (15) and John (12) with me. They got to see her dorm room (suite) and meet some of her friends. I have to tell you, I was so proud of Nicole when I saw her. She is a librarian there at the school and she looked so elegant and sweet! I was delighted with my "baby." Then we went to my favorite pizza restaurant. It is a lovely little Italian place. We did some shopping. It was a nice trip. But I am very worn out and need some rest.

It is so pleasant just to relax at home without any pressure of things to do! I am going to work at a slow pace this week. But I have some reviews that are due and have to work on those. Other than that, I am going to try to rest.

However, I am still exercising every single day!


Hope all is going well for you!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

0 comments: