Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I was so excited when a package arrived by UPS. The Farberware pans were much larger than I expected. I received a 14" Cookie sheet and a 15.5" Pizza pan. I spent the afternoon and early evening testing these out.
This is a non-stick pan. It is easy to keep clean. I made two batches of cookies and they turned out great! When the pan cooled, I was able to wash it very quickly. I then dried it off and put it away. It took only seconds. The pan is insulated for even distribution of heat, and produces excellent quality cookies!
This is actually called a "crisper." It has little holes all over the bottom. When pizza is baking on this pan, it produces a crisper crust. The pan is non-stick and very easy to clean. We made a couple of pizzas. They were super large and looked like something we would get from a take-out restaurant. The pizza was delicious!
Farberware Insulated Nonstick Carbon Steel Combo Set: 14" x 16" Cookie and 15.5" Pizza Pan has a retail price of $32.99. It is currently on sale for $23.99.
Would you like to win a set of these pans? Here's how to enter:
1. Leave me a comment telling me what you will make first - cookies or pizza! You must also include a way for me to contact you in case you win.
For additional entries:
2. Become a Public Follower of my blog.
3. Subscribe to my blog in an E-mail through Feedburner.
4. Twitter about this.
5. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog.
6. Follow me on Twitter.
7. Place my blog button (Mrs. White's Disclosure Policy) somewhere on your blog.
8. Post about this giveaway on Facebook.
9. Become a Fan of The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
One random winner we be selected on Tuesday, March 16, 2010. (U.S. and Canadian Entries only.) The prize will be shipped directly from the company. If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
This contest is closed.
Edited Update March 16, 2010: The winner is..... Pam, mom, honey,!!! Congratulations!
*Disclosure: CSN stores provided me with this product for review purposes.*