Friday, March 26, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 12)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. I am currently doing "Level Three." (It took me 8 weeks to get to this level.) When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:


Sunday,
7 AM - 45 minute workout, while listening to gospel music. This workout included: An alternate mix of non-impact aerobics, target toning exercises using light weights, and the usual warm up and cool down.


Monday,
7 AM - 45 minute workout while listening to gospel music.

Tuesday,
Took the Day off.

Wednesday,
7 AM - 45 minute workout while listening to gospel music.

By evening, I had a physical breakdown. I get symptoms of MS at times and ended up needing my crutches.

Thursday,

Took the Day off.

Friday,
Feeling so much better. Will do a light exercise for about 10 minutes this evening.

Changes - I have decided to stop doing the 45 minute workouts. They are too much for me. I am going back to incorporating my workouts into everyday life. Normally, I am very active throughout the day with housecleaning. I will also do light workouts (using weights) in the evenings starting next week.


Nutritional Accomplishment: I ate apples and carrots and other lovely things this week.

How was your week?

Blessings,
Mrs. White


Compare this with my Third Fit Mommy Week, with a spiritual somberness.

Read about a precious Suppertime in a Rural Home.

6 comments:

Annie Kate said...

Oh my! How scary! I hope you'll soon feel better.

You're right, perhaps those long workouts are a bit too much for you right now. But I'm sure you'll soon be up to simple exercise again, and being active around the house is a lot of good exercise, as you said.

Blessings and ((hugs))!

Annie Kate

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today. Continuing to pray for you.

Carrie said...

i don't remember reading, but do you have ms? my mother had it and it was such a hard thing to watch her go through it... blessings, and rest as much as you are able to.

Mrs. White said...

Carrie, I was tested for it a couple of years ago. It hasn't shown up yet. My grandmother had it too. I have symptoms of it, but no diagnosis.

Cheryl Henderson said...

First of all let me say that you have a lovely family. And then, I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Tracy said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm sorry you had a difficult week. It sounds like cutting back on your exercise is a wise decision. I hope you're 100% soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails