Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Happy Morning

Bed and Breakfast







Things are very quiet here. I have fresh baked chocolate chip muffins and am enjoying a hot cup of tea.

My table has a lace cloth over it. I am looking forward to a restful day, staying home.

This is my favorite day of the week. It is when everything else stops and I just enjoy being at home, with good books, plenty of delicious food and a warm, cozy house.

I am surrounded by family and we are going to relax.

Outside, all the snow is melting and the weather is warming up. I will spend a little time outdoors enjoying the Vermont sunshine and scenery. I have a white rocking chair on my front porch and I love to sit there and read a book.

I just heard the sweetest sound - it is the chirping of a bird in the front yard! What a delight!

Enjoy your day at home!

Blessings,
Mrs. White


53RAZKABZNRC

1 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

It's pouring down rain here. Wish I were rocking on a front porch right now with the sunshine. lol Have a great weekend!