Sunday, March 7, 2010

Relapse

Smiling Nurse







My dear, precious son has had a relapse. He has been suffering and looking ill for the past few days. I am working harder here at home, making sure he has all he needs to get his health back. It seems like every couple of months he has a relapse.

It is so sad to see my 17 year old doing so poorly. But today, I will smile and be a cheerful nurse. I will do everything I can to help him get better and to keep his spirits up.

I will also work on my spring cleaning and organizing throughout the day. I will make lovely, simple meals and make my family happy.

Mama is home and all is well.


Blessings,
Mrs. White

Be encouraged with this gospel song, Mama's Prayers.

5 comments:

joyce said...

I hope Matthew feels better soon. I'm sure you'll give him lots of TLC.

Andi said...

Oh Mrs. White - my heart is with you, May you be filled with peace and joy from the Heavenly Father.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm sorry he's feeling ill again. I'll be praying for him (and you).

Kathy said...

I believe if I remember correctly this is your son with Crohn's or colitis. I have Crohn's and know how quickly an attack can come on. I'm sure you've read planty, but I've found a great bone broth with sea salt to be very helpful. I also find I love scrambled eggs sometimes with just a bit of butter, sometimes with some raw cheese. I'm praying for both of you. I so long to be drug free and thrive by just diet and God's grace. God bless!

dlcoburn said...

I'm so sorry your son is feeling so bad again. Praying he feels well soon. And I'll be praying for you as you care for him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails