Friday, April 9, 2010

Fit Mommy (week 13 and 14)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. I am currently doing "Level Three." (It took me 8 weeks to get to this level.)   When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Note - I skipped week 13 and just rested. See week 12 for an explanation. 

Here's my week:


Monday-  
 I did a lot of housework but no specific exercises.

Tuesday -
In the evening I did target toning exercises using light weights. I did not time myself. I just focused on doing the workout.

Wednesday -
Just housework - no exercises.

Thursday-
Took the day off.

Friday-
Right now, it is barely Friday. It is just after midnight. I plan to just do housework. I am not up for exercises everyday yet. But hope next week will be better.

Nutritional Accomplishment - I bought some Braggs Organic, Raw- Apple Cider Vinegar and am having a little bit each day to maintain my health. I also gave up dairy products .. in general... other than when it is needed in brownies, cake, cookies or tortellini... possibly an occasional pizza, but other than that, I gave up dairy.

I hope that next week I can get back to my old, consistent workout routines. I miss them terribly. But I really  needed this rest and am recovering nicely.

Compare this with my first week.  Or how about my week of elegance?

Would you like to read about Hand-Sewing and Homemaking?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Mrs. White,

You have a way or working your workouts into your everyday life which I wish I could do. I don't think I work out all that hard when I do housework, and I certainly do not incorporate weights into my housework. You continue to be an inspiration. :)

How are you using the apple cider vinegar? Are you adding it to something you eat or drink?

What made you decide to (partially) drop dairy from your diet? Was it the fat or calories? Or some other reason?

Related Posts with Thumbnails