Friday, April 16, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 15)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. I am currently doing "Level Three." (It took me 8 weeks to get to this level.)   When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Note: I am currently on a break from level three, because of a physical collapse, but hoping to work my way back up to it! 

Here's my week:

Sunday,
In the evening, did target toning exercises using light weights.

Monday,
Housework all day. No specific exercises.

Tuesday,
Late morning -target toning exercises.

Wednesday,
Rested - didn't feel well.

Thursday,
Housework all day. No specific exercises.

Friday,
Housework all day. I plan to exercise tonight. (I am so grateful to even have the strength to clean my house, I am thrilled! I was feeling like an invalid for a few weeks but am making great progress.)

Nutritional Accomplishment:  Ate light all week. No junk food.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high and avoid eating too much sugary, junk food.

Compare this with my first Fit Mommy Week.

How was your week?

Blessings,
Mrs. White

2 comments:

Annie Kate said...

I'm glad you're well enough to do housework again. You'll get there, step by step.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

~ Denise ~ said...

I'd say you did rather well this week, dear friend! :) Congratulations on the light eating/no junk food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails