Friday, April 23, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 16)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Housework all day. No specific exercises.

Wednesday,
Rested. Took the day off.

Thursday,
Housework all day. Wore ankle weights during the morning cleaning.

Late evening - did target toning exercises with light weigths.

Friday,
Early morning - target toning exercises with light weights.

I also plan to wear my ankle weights while doing some housework today.


Nutritional Failure: I intended to eat an apple, but never did. I intended to drink protein shakes,but never did. I intended to have apple cider vinegar each day, but never did. (Apple cider vinegar helps maintain your health, blood sugar levels and gives you energy.)  Last week I had decided to give up dairy (for the most part). Dairy wears me down and makes me more tired. I managed to severely limit it this week.

I ate cookies every day. (Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Pepperidge farm, and homemade ones.) Is that an accomplishment or a failure? Well, if it keeps me happy, it's a good thing!

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high and avoid eating too much sugary, junk food.


In  Week 7, I realize now I was overdoing it. This was just before I moved up to level 3. I could not keep up. In this post, you can also read the history of my overall fitness. I also went back and read my original post when I started Fit Mommy and realized I had never intended to make it to level 3. I really got off-track!! I am now back on level 2 and will stay there, quite happily.

I would really be encouraged if more Mommies, of all fitness levels, joined us!  Are you willing?

Blessings,
Mrs. White





3 comments:

Annie Kate said...

Well, it sounds like you're getting back to normal! I'm so happy for you. :)

May you enjoy your life at Level 2. I'm sure exercising at that level will increase your strength and endurance.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Michelle said...

Mrs. White,

I think it is great that you have realized that Level 2 is where you need to be. Our own individual goals are just that--our own individual goals. We all want to be healthy and well and have energy to love and enjoy our families. For most of us sizes and specific numbers of pounds are not the primary motivator, and I think you are a perfect size already. I'm so glad you are rediscovering where you need to be and making the right choices for YOU. :)

Leah said...

This looks like fun. I think I'm in relatively good shape, but signing up for this couldn't hurt, I'm sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails