Friday, April 9, 2010

Homemaking and Happy Thoughts

Make A Wish Cottage - AP







It is raining and cold today. I will just sit in a comfortable chair and read my Bible this afternoon. I will also do some housework throughout the day.

The house is quiet and calm. I need to do a lot of praying today. I am craving peace and contentment.

I think I will have Matthew (17) make homemade pizza for supper tonight. I will set a nice table with my blue willow china. I will also have place-cards for each family member. It just adds a little touch of elegance to our day. This will help cheer us all!

I am looking forward to sunny days and pleasant walks around the property. In the meantime, I will have to create my own rainbows and sunshine to cheer up this gloomy old house!

Hope your day is lovely!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

0 comments: