Friday, April 2, 2010

A Little Tea and Visit

Tea for Two








Good Morning!! I have a busy day today and an errand to run. But first, I wanted to check in with you and make sure you are okay! Have you had your tea yet? Are you smiling and cheerful?


I don't have time to write today, so I wanted to invite you to enjoy my library. Have a seat and browse the selection of reading material from the archives:

The 1940's House

Here's a fun question - What Can You Accomplish in a Day at Home?

A cute story of Living with Nana and Grandpa.

I created an Old Fashioned Parlor in my house!

When I was growing up, in the Old Days, there were no VCRS and No Cable TV.

Should mother work outside the home in 1981?

My Prayer Journal.

A Quote from 1882 on Home Economics.

My memories of Mama's Kitchen.


Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

0 comments: