Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snowy April Day in Vermont

Hearth and Home








It was a little cold here this morning. Now it is snowing. It is so pretty and I love it. I just want to sit in the house and read quietly all day, while sipping on tea.

The other day, my Mother gave me a newspaper from my hometown. There was a lovely, nostaligic column about aprons, written by an elderly lady.

I have a surprise for you! On Thursday, April 29, I have a special giveaway planned for housewives. I can't wait!

Hope you have a wonderful day! Is it snowing where you are?

Blessings,
Mrs. White

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


9 comments:

Leah said...

Snow that late in April!

We had a beautiful, warm day here today. I went inline skating for the first time this year with my 11-year old daughter. We enjoyed ourselves so much, and it was just lovely outside.

Tamara said...

Here in North Carolina, it has been chilly today(50's) and raining off and on, but no snow.....
Praying for you and your family, Mrs.White. May the Lord Bless each of you!
All because of Jesus,
Tamara

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

It's in the high 80s, low 90s here. Munchkin is outside playing on the trampoline with her stuffed animals while I rest and ice my ankle.

joyce said...

The temperature is currently 81 degrees here in central Florida, and it will go down to 63 tonight.
It's beautiful here - everything is green and pretty in my garden, and I have dozens of lovely African Iris blooms. Tomorrow, I'm having more plants and flowers put in my garden, including Snow on the Mountain, Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow, plus some tropicals, grasses,and caladiums.

J.A.Scherff said...

Not snowing here in california :)

Deanna said...

Dear Mrs. White,
Blessings to you from Kansas. Please drop by for Tea! Tis really good and I have some chocolates waiting for you.

No snow as of late...but it's Kansas and I have seen it snow as late as May. I'm hoping that it doesn't snow again til Thanksgiving.

Excited about your Give Away.
Talk to you soon,
d from HomeHaven

Cindy said...

I enjoyed the newspaper article about aprons. Thanks for the link!

Wendy said...

I'm in CA and we had lots of hail. There was so much you would have thought there was a light dusting of snow! The children took advantage of it and jumped on the trampoline. It was quite a sight to see!

winterbabe98 said...

please post a pic of the snow!!!
Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails