Saturday, April 3, 2010

Upcoming Reviews, Life at Home, and other Stories from Vermont

Autumn Grazing








I had a lovely, restful day. The weather has been warm and sunny. Amy (15) and I spent part of the early evening soaking up some sun, while we talked and laughed on the front lawn. She has been away for part of the weekend and had all kinds of news to share. I feel so much better and calmer today.

I have two exciting review products I am working on and will post more about them in just a few days.

- One of the items came from Lehmans. It is a fabulous product for housewives and I can't wait to write more about it. You will also get a chance to win something!!

- I also have a beautiful product which is fashion/ beauty related and worth a couple hundred dollars. I will be working on this tonight and plan to post pictures and get a review/ giveaway ready for you on Monday or Tuesday.

My girls are coming home tonight! Rachel is 22 and Nicole is 20. They will spend the rest of the weekend with us. I will be making a big lunch tomorrow. We will have BBQ meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn (for those who like meat). I will also serve spaghetti with Italian bread for those who don't eat meat (like myself).

I took Amy (15) and John (12) to our local hardware store. This is an amazing place in our rural area. The customer service is outstanding! They sell just about anything you could ever need! I enjoyed browsing the aisles and dreaming about all kinds of things I will buy the next time we go. On our way out, the children got in line to get soft-serve ice cream sundaes!!

I have most of our windows open in the house and am enjoying the fresh, spring air. I really believe it has lifted my spirits!

You may have noticed I skipped "Fit Mommy Friday" for the first time! I had trouble recovering from an extended period of exhaustion but am feeling much better. I will get back to work and check-in this Friday!

In just a few hours, my girls will be here and our house will be overflowing with noise and excitement!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Mrs. White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Mrs. White and family!
Sarah L.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling stronger.Your meal sounds delicious.Ilove your blog.You always encourage me..Thank-you. Hope you have a very blessed Easter.....Marylouise

HillaryM said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you are enjoying your family :) I cannot wait to see these products you have teased us with. I love Lehman's. Blessings on the rest of your weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails