Friday, June 4, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 22)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:

Sunday,
Late evening - Amy (15) and I worked out together. We used a DVD for abs, by Bobby Waldron and then part of "Boot Camp" by Denise Austin. I exercised for 20 minutes, then stopped. Amy continued on her own.
(I do not like workout videos. But Amy liked them.)

Monday,
Morning - 45 minute workout including target toning with light weights.

Tuesday,
Morning - 30 minute workout. No weights.

Late evening (11:30 pm) did a 30 minute workout. No weights.

Wednesday,
Morning - 30 minute workout. No weights. Did lots of housework.

Thursday,
Rested.

Friday,
Morning - 25 minute workout with light weights.(Did not feel like exercising at all!)

Nutritional Failure- Soda... I need to give it up. I realize it is not healthy, but it tastes good. I must have more self-control!  My goal is to avoid soda all next week.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high and avoid eating too much sugary, junk food.

How was your week?

Blessings,
Mrs. White

Read about my Fitness Week of Elegance.
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark



3 comments:

Leah said...

You did a great job, Mrs. White.

My week was about the worst ever. Nuff said.

Lorie said...

Well done Mrs. White!

Cindy said...

hmmmm....yet another area that I wish to do better in.
July 1st is a good day to begin my exercise program. I have a weight-training program that I did for a month or so a couple of years ago. This was the only "exercise" that I found that I actually enjoyed. Actually pulled it out the other day....to bad just looking at won't tone me up :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails