Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet My New Team for the TOS Crew



As a second year veteran of the TOS Crew, I have been assigned as a First Mate Mentor to oversee a Mini-Crew during the 2010-2011 voyage. We are homeschool product reviewers. We work as volunteers for the Old Schoolhouse Magazine.

I named our ship, Vessels of Scholars. I would like to introduce you to my team:

Angie at PebbleKeeper.

Julie at My Elastic Life.

Renita at Crazy Home Daze.

I am delighted to be working with these ladies.  I hope you are able to take a few moments to visit their blogs and get to know them better. We will be sharing our thoughts, opinions and ideas on a variety of products this coming school year.


Blessings,
Mrs. White




5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looking forward to the year.

I meant to register for this, but alas, it slipped my mind. Must have been the new baby!!

Blessings to you.

Rachel

Heidi said...

Nice name and nice button. :) Glad to have you on for another year!

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

What a great idea! I think I'll post an introduction to my team, too. Fun!

momma24 said...

I am so looking forward to this!

Kristi said...

Mrs. White, you are so cool. You named your mini-crew vessel and posted your mini-crew for the world to see! AWESOME! I better get my blog updated incase my first mate decides to do something of this nature.

Looking forward to sailing on the TOS Crew with you and all the other. :)
Kristi Winings

Related Posts with Thumbnails