Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday's Front Porch Visit - Guess who is Coming Home?

Southern Grace



Come on over and join me on the front porch for our Monday visit! 

Last night, my 21 year old daughter, Nicole, told me she is coming home to see us! She should be here sometime this evening. Nicole is my second oldest child and a full-time college student. She is spending the summer in the city, living with her sister. I miss her tremendously and look forward to seeing her. From what I understand, she has a late Father's Day present for Mr. White! 

This morning Amy (15) had a Classical Ballet class. I caught up on some reading while I waited for her. She started her summer training schedule. Things should slow down for her sometime in July. I love how darling and charming she looks in her dance attire. She stands up straight and tall, and has this lovely bun in her hair. Such elegance!

I baked cookies yesterday. We have several left if anyone cares to come over for a visit. I also have regular tea, peppermint tea, coffee and some Kool-Aid.

I stayed up late last night, cleaning and listening to gospel music and just enjoying HOME!  Right now, the children are out in the yard. I am going to sit on my porch, sip on some tea and read a book. What are you doing today?


Blessings
Mrs. White

A few months ago, I enjoyed a visit from both my oldest girls in "Visting with my Daughters."

How would you like to have The Cleanest House Ever?

Reaping what I've sown - How My Children Learned Social Skills.

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark


3 comments:

Pebblekeeper said...

The little birdies are visiting our porch between the large pansy pots - as we refilled their food this weekend. :) Hubby is off today - so I have my computer on my lap - learning more about blogging today - and pondering a few posts. :) What a joyful feeling to know your baby is coming home. :)

Deanna said...

Hi Mrs. White!
Sounds like a very nice day you've had. Your children are wonderful.

My day has been a full one and went so smoothly...Needed a smooth day! Full activity with child care of 3 year old grand, paperwork, laundry, cleaning.

God bless and may you have a super summer,
d

Lorie said...

Dear Mrs. White, I love these little visits. Your blog is like my daily dose of elegance.

Enjoy your time with your daughter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails