Company - Tropical Traditions.
* I received this product from the company for review purposes *
I love the taste of coconut. It adds a touch of elegance to food. Today, I made a chocolate fudge cake with triple chocolate frosting. I topped this with Tropical Traditions organic shredded coconut. It was a wonderful treat.
This container is a large, white, gallon-size bucket. It is sealed shut and has instructions for opening the lid. I have never seen so much coconut in my life! There is plenty in here to last quite awhile. I am thinking about all the wonderful things I can make with this.
You can find a list of coconut recipes at the Tropical Traditions website. They even have an instructional video explaining how to make coconut milk!
Would you like a chance to win your very own gallon bucket of shredded coconut? I have one available for a giveaway. All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me what you will make using the coconut.
For additional entries:
2. Become a Public Follower of my blog.
3. Subscribe to The Legacy of Home through Feedburner.
4. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave 3 separate comments.)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway.
6. Follow me on Twitter.
7. Post about this on
8. Choose to "Like" The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
9. Choose to "Like" our new sewing shop, Vermont Sewing Cottage, on Facebook.
10. Follow @troptraditions on Twitter.
11. Choose to "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook.
12. Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Sales Announcements.
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry.*
One random winner we be selected on Thursday, June 10, 2010. (U.S. Entries only.) If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Your entry is only valid if you include a way for me to contact you. This product will ship directly from the company.
This contest is closed. The winner is Kristy! She has already been contacted and will receive her prize soon!