Friday, July 9, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 27)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Where was I on Week 24? - I was too worn out -  A Weekend Visit.

What about Week 25? - I had an accident - Falling in the Rain.

What about Week 26? - I was still recovering from my accident. (smiles)

Now that we are caught up with my excuses, here we go with Week 27!

[Disclaimer - I was not able to do any specific workouts because of the heat, and I was still recovering from my fall.]

Monday,
Morning - Swimming in the pool. Rested for the remainder of the day.

Tuesday,
This was the first day, since my accident, that I was able to do normal housework!

Wednesday,
Did housework and lots of errands. I actually thought about wearing my ankle weights while I cleaned, but realized that would be too much, too soon!

Thursday,
Nothing.

Friday,
Nothing.

Nutritional Accomplishment-  I had watermelon and blueberries this week. I had delicious sandwiches made with whole wheat bread, cucumbers, green peppers and olive oil.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high and avoid eating too much sugary, junk food.

My plan for next week is to at least do some basic 10 minute workouts each day, until I can get back to normal again.

How was your week?

Blessings,
Mrs. White
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark




2 comments:

Briana said...

Isn't it frustrating how being down with an injury can make you lose so much progress? I'm so glad you are feeling better.

I too want to have more energy and endurance. I have to be very careful not to burn myself out or I won't be able to do much for days.

Great Job!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Glad you are slowly getting back to "normal" after the injury. I know it's really frustrating when you're unable to tend to the house as you like.

Have a blessed weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails