Friday, July 30, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 30)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's my week:

A New Plan - This week, I kept a journal of health and fitness in a notebook. I wrote down whenever I exercised and exactly what I ate and drank (including at what time). I've done this kind of thing in the past and it has always worked well. I am less likely to miss a workout if I have to write it down. I am less likely to eat junk food if I have to write it down. And I am more on track if I see when I last ate, or what it was.

I am also exercising at shorter intervals so it doesn't wear me out, or cause me to be ravenously hungry!


Sunday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.
Evening - 10- 15 minutes of target toning workout with light weights.


Monday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.


Tuesday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.
Evening - 10 minutes of target toning workout with light weights.

Wednesday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.
Evening - 10 minutes of target toning workout with light weights.

Thursday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.
Evening - 10 minutes of target toning workout with light weights.


Friday,

Morning - A few minutes of sit-ups and push-ups.
(Later tonight, I will do - 10 minutes of target toning workout with light weights.)

Nutritional Accomplishment- I ate healthy all week - whole grains, fruit, vegetables, etc. I rarely ate any junk food. If I had any soda, it was only a few sips here and there throughout the week.


Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high and avoid eating too much sugary, junk food.

What are your fitness plans? Do you have some ideas to share? I hope you will join us every Friday for Fit Mommy!

Blessings
Mrs. White

The last 30 weeks as a Fit Mommy.

Seeking the Joy of a Clean Kitchen. 

Favorite part of the day - Mother's Break.


Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark


2 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'm hoping to restart my plan in the next week or so.

Briana said...

You did really well. All those little bits of exercise throughout the day add up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails