Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hiding At Home

Garden Sanctuary




It is raining and cool this morning. I have been hiding at home for several days. I mean that I have been sheltered and quiet and staying home. My car broke down last week and I have not been able to do any errands or driving. I have been making the most of my hidden time at home. I love it!

There is all the freedom in the world to stay home and do as one likes. I have walked the property, cleaned and organized, baked and cooked at an unhurried pace. Late last night, I sat on the front porch on my rocking chair, in the dark, and just enjoyed the beauty of silence.

I have lovely plans for today. I am wearing my favorite house dress. I want to bake some apple cinnamon muffins and serve them with fresh grapes. I will read and relax and enjoy my family and home. This evening I will make a special supper with sharp cheddar cheese, pasta, burger and peas.

I hope you have a cheerful day at home!

Blessings
Mrs. White
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark


2 comments:

Rachel Allen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it.

mommyx12 said...

My best moments are when I am without a vehicle. I love it and actually wish it would happen more often although I'm not strong enough to will it to happen on purpose!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails