Sunday, July 11, 2010

Plans at Home

Tea and Strawberries


It has cooled down here in Vermont. It rained last night. I love the sound of the rain. Now things are not quite so hot. I cleaned and polished my kitchen this morning. We are not going to attend church. Amy is still resting and recovering from heat exhaustion. She is improving each day, but I cannot take her anywhere until she is completely well.

I am going to catch up on laundry and all the other homemaking tasks I've had to neglect while caring for Amy.

I am going to bake some homemade wheat bread this morning. I will get the dough started in just a little while. It will rise throughout the morning and then I will bake it in the early afternoon. I am sure the aroma of fresh baked bread will cheer us all up today!

I will also bake some banana muffins so the family has a nourishing treat today. I need to plan our supper for this evening. I want a quiet, peaceful day at home.


Hope you have a lovely day!

Blessings
Mrs. White
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails