TOS Crew Review
Product - E-Book: Travel Kits - A Simple Way to Bless Others by Donna Rees
Publisher - The Old Schoolhouse Store
Pages - 93
Price - $12.45
Ages - Adults and older children
This book is the ultimate guide to hospitality and kindness to others. Have you always wondered how you can help others? Would you like to keep a set of items available to bless someone else on the spur of the moment? How about keeping your own children happy on car trips? Travel Kits is the ideal guide-book to help all of us create wonderful gifts which are greatly needed in this current society.
How many of us are in the car on a daily basis? How many of us do a lot of traveling and errands? I would venture to say that most of us are constantly in the car. What is even more important - we are often in the car with small children who need to stay occupied and productive!
Enter - Travel Kits -
This 93 page book consists of 14 chapters and a bonus section. You'll find information on things like:
- A suggested book list for children and adults.
- Links to websites for tourism and more ideas.
- Beautiful photographs with tons of ideas to spark creativity in all of us!
- Lots of game ideas, snacks and toys.
Some of her ideas:
-Gag Glasses - can you just imagine how much giggling would go on in the back seat if your children each had one of these?
- Bunny ears and headbands and ribbons - all wrapped in pretty paper! (I can just imagine how excited my children would be, once they got settled in their seats, buckled up and said, "Can we open the presents now?")
- Put a number on each present. Have the children open one every 30 minutes. This is fabulous for long car trips!
Donna has done a fabulous job inspiring us all to make the most of traveling. It might possibly end the frustration of grumpy, children who fight! Thank you Donna!!
Visit the Old Schoolhouse Store for lots more resources for families!
To find out more about my reviews, please visit "Introduction to our Homeschool Parlor"
*I received this product, from the publisher, for review purposes through The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Crew*