This honey comes from remote areas of Canada. It is not processed, which is why it is not a liquid. It retains its natural crystal form. It is certified organic and delicious!
How would you like to win your very own jar of this honey? All you have to do is leave me a comment, telling me what you will use it for.
For additional entries:
2. Become a Public Follower of my blog.
3. Subscribe to The Legacy of Home through Feedburner.
4. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave 3 separate comments.)
5. Tweet about this Giveaway.
6. Follow me on Twitter.
7. Post about this on
8. Choose to "Like" The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
9. Follow @troptraditions on
10. Choose to "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook.
11. Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Sales Announcements.
One random winner we be selected on Thursday, July 15, 2010. (U.S. Entries only.) If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Your entry is only valid if you include a way for me to contact you. This product will ship directly from the company.
This contest is closed. The winner is - Tim.
* I received this product from the company for review purposes *
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home