Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eco Store - All natural products

Wouldn't it be nice to use all natural products, which contain "No nasty Chemicals?" This is just what is offered through Eco Store.

I received 2 products for review.

1.  Coconut and Vanilla Hand Wash - $8.50

8.5 oz, with a handy pump dispenser. A small amount goes a long way. There is no real scent that I noticed. It also washed off easily and made my hands feel clean without any soapy residue.

Our normal brand of hand wash is used up very quickly. I try to water it down to make it last longer. However, I noticed the Eco Store brand pumps much slower, saving the product so you only use what is necessary. With a houseful of people who tend to thoughtlessly waste resources, I am delighted with this soap!


2. Cream Cleanser - $7.50

12.7 oz. of Lemon scented creamy cleanser. I used this to scrub our bathtub. I LOVE to clean and this product worked great. There is a mild (barely noticeable) pleasant fragrance.

I normally hesitate when buying cleaning products because I know the strong scent will kill me for a few hours!  Don't you hate that? This is why I am so happy with the Eco Store brand. The product does its job without much of a hint that someone cleaned. You can see that work was done without breathing in a strong aroma.


I appreciate the focus this company has on providing safe, natural ingredients. They have several items to choose from, including laundry detergent, baby moisturizer, and wool wash. To learn more about the company, visit their blog! You can also find them on Twitter.


*This is a Mama Buzz review.  Eco Store USA provided me with this product for review purposes.*

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails