Friday, October 22, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 42)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

My last check in was for week 39.  I did exercise during the last couple of weeks, but not as much as I should have.  I started working with Nana (who, along with Grandpa, lives with us). Her health is frail and I wanted to encourage her to eat healthier and find some way of exercising each day.  We are working on a plan to help her get well for 2011.

Here is my current check -in:

Monday - Rested.

Tuesday - 20 Minute workout - no weights.

Wednesday - 10 Minute workout in the morning. Then another 10 minutes at night. This was target toning - no weights.

Thursday - 15 Minute workout in the morning. Then another 10 minutes at night. This was target toning - no weights.

Friday - (today). I plan to workout for at least 10 minutes.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.

FIT MOMMY NEWS -

Denise, our hostess, and I have come up with a plan to help motivate our Fit Mommy group. Whether you have joined us once or twice in 2010 or want to join us now, I created a 10 week document to help you get fit between now and December 31st. We will be offering a reward (prize) to be announced later. Please join us!

Please download the free  "Fit Mommy 10 Week Program 2010" document. It is a daily checklist to help keep you on track. It is 28 pages long and runs from Monday, October 25th through Friday, December 31st.

Blessings,
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Memories of Mama's Kitchen.

A Pleasant Day at Home - Homekeeping and Cooking.


Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Guiding Light said...

Thanks for the checklist. No thanks for the "I don't have any weight to loose" comment. ;) (Wish that were the case for me!) Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Kelly said...

Thank you for the checklist. That will be helpful!

Annie Kate said...

Thanks for the checklist example. It's a great idea!

Now that I've seen yours, I know how to put one together for myself, containing all my goals.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Briana said...

You had a good exercise week!

I'm joining the challenge. Thanks for putting the checklist together.

I am still working on and enjoying the Stepping Heavenward study!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Thanks for the forms! I just linked up with Denise. Excited to start!

Christine:) said...

You motivated me to work out today for the first time in a looooong time- thank you for your beautiful writing (as always:) and for your inspiration!
Love,
C:)

Heather said...

Hi! I'm late...and exempting from the prize, but I'm jumping back in to Fit Mommy! I like the sheets--it reminds me of the Stepping Heavenward study:) You know, I'm still reading that as part of my devotions? Over and over. Love that book. Anyway, thanks for the checksheets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails