Friday, October 29, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 43)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is the first check in for the 10 week challenge. ~

Here's my week:

Monday - 20 minute workout, target toning  - no weights.

Tuesday - 20 minute workout in the morning; 10 minutes at night.

Wednesday - 30 minute workout in the morning; 10 minutes at night.

Thursday - Rested.

Friday - I plan to do a 10 minute workout later tonight.

Last Friday night, John (13), Amy (15) and I were at a football game. When it was over, it was very dark and cold! We ran, 3 parking lots over, to get to my car. It was so cold, but it was so much fun! Of course, I was wearing my heels and skirt. (I hate regular shoes, and am much more comfortable in heels.) I remember seeing John smile. It was a good workout for all of us!

I also did lots of brisk walking anytime I had to go somewhere. I usually park my car at the far end of the lot so we can get some extra exercise and fresh air.

I have been eating healthy all week, but seem to have lost my appetite a few days ago. Not good - that is making me weak and tired. I am trying to eat more, but it's not going well. Hopefully I am just fighting an illness and it will get better in a few days.

I want to start using light weights again next week. I had to stop for several weeks because of an extended illness. I think I am ready to use them again. 

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high. ( I recovered from my soda and junk food addiction by week 37. It took 37 weeks!!!)

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

The Children Loved This - A Restaurant Style Breakfast at Home

Family Time - Real Old Fashioned Suppers.


Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark



11 comments:

Jen M said...

Thanks for the follow! Returning the favor :)
http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Sounds like a good week! I felt a little tired mid week too and I think it was because I was not getting as much caffine, and I had a headache for two days. Better today though. Good luck next week!

Kelly said...

I do the same thing - parking as far away as possible - to get in extra walking. However this week I've been carless. I hope you are feeling better and get your appetite back.

Briana said...

Great week! I hope your appetite is back soon.

midwest mama said...

Take care of yourself, Mrs. White, I hope your get your appetite back soon. Those cross-parking-lot jaunts used to be the only exercise I ever seemed to have the time for.

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Man, 37 weeks? Umm, I wonder if I can do it then? That's tough. I am own to 2 a day, which is too much, but a LOT less than I was having.
Good job this week.

Keli said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm now following you :)

I need to start excersising regularly. I don't need to lose [much] weight, but I'd like to have some energy!!

Michelle Smith said...

I need to remember to park further out when I am running errands. Often I have small children and am simply thinking about getting into a store quickly. But then when they aren't even with me, I really have no excuse. I could get in some exercise that way, and probably save gasoline while I'm at it!

~ Denise ~ said...

You really amaze me with your running (and doing everything else) in heels. :) I wore heels all day today and wanted to DIE (or at least, chop my feet off at the ankles) after an hour! Hee hee!
Sounds to me like you've had a pretty good week--even if your appetite was lacking a bit. Hugs!

Debra said...

Good job on doing those workouts! Hope your appetite returns...

Pink Slippers said...

Wonderful first week...and what an amazing accomplishment, giving up junk food! WAY TO GO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails