Friday, November 19, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 46)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is for week 4 of the 10 week challenge. ~ 

Here's My Week


Monday  -
Rested. I should have exercised but didn't.

Tuesday and Wednesday -
Lazy!  I thought about exercising all the time, but didn't until late at night. Then I did some quick, lame exercises. However, I did some brisk walking on both days. Still not happy with it though.

Thursday -
Evening - 10 minute workout, target toning.

Friday -
Morning - 30 minute workout. (Isn't it suspicious how I managed to do a 30 minute work out only on the check-in day? -smiles)

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high. I no longer have a problem with junk food or soda (it took 37 weeks for this to happen). But I am having a hard time being consistent with daily exercising. I really need to work harder on this.

Note - Did you see Denise's newest present which was added to the Fit Mommy challenge prize pack? The winner is going to be thrilled!  (Since I am co-founder of this, it's too bad I am not eligible to win! - smiles)

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Fit Mommy Elegance

To Cheer you - 10 Thoughts on Being a Housewife - Will Make a Feminist Laugh


Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark


7 comments:

Taryn said...

I was telling my son how much salt(sodium) is in soda. He asked,"Is that why they call it soda?" I never connected the spelling to sodium. A woman in church told me she lost the weight she needed to lose just by giving up soda.

mamamanuscriptsplace said...

I'm glad that you've been able to give up soda...it is a vice of mine! I was going to do it for the challenge but Mike told me not to...that the goal was to have it in moderation...I'm still at the point that if it is in the house I want it....*sigh*

SisterTipster said...

One thing is for sure Mrs. White~God is a god of SECOND CHANCES and today and tomorrow we all have OPPORTUNITY to get going a little more! Soo thankful that you've made some really great long lasting changes! Blessings and hugs!

Pink Slippers said...

Giving up junk food is such an amazing accomplishment! Loved your Friday workout...:) it was very honest! Hope next week proves to be more in line with your current goals.

Briana said...

I was lazy last week, I guess sometimes we just need to go with it. Good job exercising today!

Michelle Smith said...

I decided to give up drinking soda about a decade ago. It was a great decision for my health, too. I know you don't have weight to lose, Mrs. White, but I hope you keep motivated to keep the health results you want for yourself.

Lorus! said...

Don't be angry at yourself for resting - sometimes that is as important as exercising. You picked up at the end of the week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails