Sunday, November 14, 2010
Many people have switched to a gluten free diet. I am sure this has made it difficult to find great tasting, affordable foods. Today, I am going to share a special message from General Mills. I will also give you a chance to win a large food prize-pack!
First, a message from General Mills about Live Gluten Freely:
LiveGlutenFreely is an online community created by General Mills that offers gluten-free product news, articles and real-life stories from people just like you. The site also provides great-tasting recipes ranging from breakfast treats like Blueberry-Corn Muffins to delicious dishes like Favorite Chicken Nuggets to indulgent desserts like Brownie Ganache Torte with Raspberries and Carrot Cake.
General Mills is proud to offer more than 300 affordable gluten-free products, available in grocery stores nationwide. Keep up with new additions to the gluten-free list by subscribing to the LiveGlutenFreely Newsletter. Every month, you'll receive great "goodies" like yummy gluten-free recipes, tips, coupons for gluten-free items, new product information and more delivered directly to your inbox.
Also, be sure to visit Live Gluten Freely on Facebook at Facebook.com/glutenfreely. "Like" the page and check out recipe ideas, product news and tips about living without gluten...freely!
Ready for a Giveaway?
I received a large box of gluten free food. The package included the following items:
1. Honey Nut Chex Cereal (13.8 oz. box)
2. Potato Buds mashed potatoes (13.75 oz. box)
3. Bisquick Pancake and Baking Mix (16 oz. box)
4. Variety pack of fruit roll-ups, gushers and fruit-by-the-foot (16 pouches in a 10.6 oz box)
5. Brownie Mix (1 lb. box)
6. Cake Mix (15 oz. box)
7. Rich and Creamy Chocolate Frosting (16 oz.)
8. L 'A' RABAR fruit and nut food bar (peanut butter cookie 1.7 oz.)
9. An adorable, large Red serving spoon engraved with the Betty Crocker name.
10. Assorted Gluten Free recipe cards from Progresso and an information sheet.
How would you like a chance to win your very own prize pack? This includes all items listed above (as shown in photograph). Whether you are on a gluten free diet or could use some extra food, just leave me a comment to enter!
For Additional Entries -
1. Post about this on Facebook.
2. Tweet about this. To make it easier, you can Retweet.
3. Follow me on Twitter.
4. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave 3 separate comments.)
5. Subscribe in an email to The Legacy of Home.
6. Become a Public Follower through Google Friend Connect, or let me know if you are already a follower.
7. Choose to "Like" The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
8. Subscribe to the LiveGlutenFreely Newsletter
9. Choose to "Like" Live Gluten Freely on Facebook.
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry.*
One random winner we be selected on Monday, November 22, 2010. (U.S. Entries only.) If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Your entry is only valid if you include a way for me to contact you. This product will ship directly from the company.
This contest is closed. The winner is Kristy
*Disclosure - The product, information and prize packs were provided to me by General Mills through Myblogspark*
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home