Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Scentsy Warmer and Earning Opportunity

"Capri" - Italian
     

I love to have pleasant things around the house. I want my home to be inviting and nicely decorated. I was given the opportunity to review a Scentsy Warmer.  I was told to pick out any full size warmer I wanted.

It was a very difficult decision. There are so many to choose from! At first, I could not decide between the "Capri" or the "Menorah."

I finally decided on the "Menorah." I love the deep blue color and the pretty candles decorating the outside of the warmer. I knew it would look just right in my living room.

Next, I needed to choose a Scensty bar. I love cinnamon. It reminds me of warm apple pies baking in the oven. I was delighted to find Cinnamon Bear. This has a crimson color and contains plenty of pieces for long lasting use.

Menorah
All you need to do, is plug in the warmer and then place a piece of the bar in the warming dish. There is a small light bulb which sheds illumination through the decorative holes. The gentle scent of the bar brings a delightful ambiance to the home.

If you browse the Scentsy site, you will find  a variety of sizes and prices to choose from. A full size warmer costs $30. The bars are $5 each. They will make fabulous gifts. I was very impressed with my Menorah warmer!

Now for the earning Opportunity: I have been told that Scentsy is looking for people to sign up to sell their products. If you are looking for a way to earn some money, consider signing up as an independent consultant.  If you are interested in being a representative, simply "join" at the Scentsy Site. If you would like to list my name as the referal, you are certainly welcome to do so. (I have been told that I will receive free products as your referal.)  


*Disclosure - This is a Mama Buzz Review.  I was provided with these items and information for review purposes from Kimberlee Chaney, an Independent Consultant of Scentsy.*



Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Debbie S. said...

My husband just bought me one of these for my b-day. I love it!

Mrs. Stam said...

Good smelling stuff always makes me happy!

Lady Rose said...

Mrs. White,

These scentsy warmers and bars are new to me. The scentsy warmer reminds me of a potpourri holder, but these appear to be much larger.

Just curious, if you place the bar in the warmer dish, won't it leave wax in dissolved form in the dish warmer? If so, won't this make it difficult to clean?

Blessings,

-Lady Rose

Mrs. White said...

Dear Lady Rose,

Since the bars are made of wax, they will cool and harden after use. Then it is easy to remove.

The warmer dish is very easy to clean. - just wiping it out with a dry cloth is enough.

Hope that helps!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Related Posts with Thumbnails