Friday, December 3, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 48)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is for week 6 of the 10 week challenge. ~ 

Here's My Week:

Monday

Afternoon, did housework while wearing ankle weights.


Tuesday

I won an exercise ball in a giveaway from Chris Worthy. It arrived on this day and Amy used the pump to blow it up. She showed me how to use it.  It is very easy! Basically, that's all I did for exercise. (Not happy about my lack of effort.)


Wednesday

Used the exercise ball, but nothing else. Very lame, I know....

Thursday

I was offered a chance to review a new book by Denise Austin. This motivated me to get some serious work done. Did you know she is 50 years old? She is so healthy and fit, it is amazing!

Morning - 30 minute workout - using light weights.

Evening - used the exercise ball.

Friday

This morning I plan to do a quick 10 minute workout out. I don't have much time, but maybe I will use my ankle weights later while cleaning.


Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.  It is very important that I keep up with a consistent workout plan, or my health will drastically suffer.

I am seriously considering using my exercise videos on a regular basis. I can't seem to get myself back into a consistent routine on my own. Or maybe, I will workout with Amy (15) - the fitness princess!

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark


9 comments:

Tami said...

i want an exercise ball!! so glad you won it :)

Annie Kate said...

It sounds as though you're doing pretty well! Keep it up! Slow and steady is the best way to go! :)

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Briana said...

I used to work out with Denis Austin when I was a new mom and wife, 17 years ago. I was 18 and jealous of her body!

Good job. I think working out with your daughter is a great idea, just tell her to take it easy on you.

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Wow, 50. I didn't know that. She is really hard for me to work out to.
Well, you did better than me. lol
I know you will get back on track.

momma24 said...

My exercise ball went flat. :( I need to get another one! Great week, I say!

Lorus! said...

The exercise ball can be such a wonderful tool!

SisterTipster said...

Keep up the GREAT WORK Mrs. White~love the cleaning with wts on! hugs!!

Michelle Smith said...

You know, 50 doesn't seem that old to me any more. It seems I am getting older. ;)

I also think there's not much difference between your figure and Denise Austin's. Good job on getting some exercise into your busy week. :)

3 day melt said...

Thanks for sharing your workout routine. It seems using an exercise ball may help in strengthening core muscle groups while keeping them low-impact. Great post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails