Friday, December 17, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 49 and 50)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is for week 7 and 8 of the 10 week challenge. ~ 

[Note - I did not post a check in for week 49. I did absolutely nothing. (It would have been a boring post.) I thought about exercising, but never bothered. That is probably why I tried much harder this week. Sometimes, we need a couple of days off to get motivated before we can accomplish much.]

Here's My Week:

Sunday -
Early Morning - 45 minute workout.

Monday -
Was very busy and active, but did not exercise.

Tuesday -
Morning - 45 minute workout.

Wednesday-
Rested

Thursday
Morning - attempted to do a 45 minute workout, but got sidetracked after 5 minutes.

Friday
Morning - 45 minute workout.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.  It is very important that I keep up with a consistent workout plan, or my health will drastically suffer.

Note - I am trying to build up my endurance enough to get back into using workout videos. My favorite is PBS star Margaret Richards from the 1980's. She did low-impact work and target toning. She is still going strong in her 60's now.

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I have been considering joining 'Fit Mommy' - it would probably help discipline me more.

***************************

Thanks for following my blog. Your blog has be a blesing to me for some time. I visit here so often I thought I was already following. I was surprised find I wasn't. I am offically a follower now.

SisterTipster said...

You go! Mrs. White! This is so exciting! I guess the snow country is challenging this time of year too! Have a blessed week! HUGS!

Annie Kate said...

Oh, I just love your line: "I though about exercising but didn't bother." That's me this week! :)So I posted about my fit hubby instead.

But your second week was good, wasn't it. Way to go!

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Briana said...

Good job getting three good workouts in!

Lorus! said...

Looks like a week off was just what you needed. Week 8 looks pretty good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails