Friday, December 24, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 51)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is for week 9 of the 10 week challenge. ~ 

Here's my week:

Monday -
   Rested. (A slacker for certain!)

Tuesday-
   Morning - 45 minute workout. Then went on an 8-hour car trip.

Wednesday-
    Morning - Stretches. (Felt quite weary from the previous day's journey.)

Thursday-
    Morning - Stretches.
    At the Dinner Hour - 18 minute target toning with weights.

Friday -
    I plan to do a 15 minute workout sometime this afternoon.

Fitness Goal: To have strength and endurance. I do not have any weight to lose, but need to keep my energy levels high.  It is very important that I keep up with a consistent workout plan, or my health will drastically suffer.

Note -  There were a few indiscretions which may have included brownies, chocolates and other such nonsense. . .  I must say, I despise push-ups. I can only mange to do five and dread them terribly. Eventually I will build up to manage more, but in the meantime, they are not fun.

Blessings,
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Keep moving Mrs. White~you are doing GREAT!! Merry Christmas and hugs!

momma24 said...

Sounds like a great week!

Merry Christmas!

Briana said...

I'm a wimp at push-ups too. Your week looks good!

Lorus! said...

Push-ups? The ultimate torture! :)
Sounds like you had a pretty good week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails