Friday, December 31, 2010

Fit Mommy (Week 52)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

                                  ~ This is for week 10 of the 10 week challenge. ~ 

Tonight, the winner of the fitness challenge will be announced. It will happen sometime after 6 pm (PST). Denise and I had a great time coming up with the program and we are so thankful to everyone who participated. Obviously, as co-schemers of this plan, neither one of us is eligible to win the prize. But we will be so excited for whoever is chosen!


Here's my week:

We have had a dreadful illness in this house. Amy (15) had a severe case of strep-throat. I ended up doing all her chores, Johns (13) and mine as well. John and I took care of her around the clock. As of yesterday, she is just getting up and feeling much improved.

Because of this, I only exercised on Wednesday. I did target toning with weights for just a few minutes. I realize that if I had organized my time better, I could have worked-out every day and gained better health and energy, but couldn't seem to get my act together.

I hope you all did much better than I did! I am looking forward to another year of Fit Mommy, starting on Monday. I dearly hope you will join us!

blessings
Mrs. White


My complete Fit Mommy history.

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lorus! said...

I'm glad she is beginning to feel better. I'm impressed that you got any exercise in!
I am thankful that you and Denise were scheming because I definitely have benefitted from participating in the 10 week challenge!
Happy New Year!

Laura O said...

Any illness in the house can throw such a monkey wrench into the best laid plans.

Thanks for 'scheming' with Denise to do this 10 week challenge. I'm looking forward to another year of Fit Mommies and hope to be even healthier by this time next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails