Monday, December 6, 2010
Everyone knows its difficult to make a change. But you can do it with the help of Pastor Bil Cornelius! He has written a powerful book, "I DARE YOU to Change! - Discovering the difference between Dreaming of a Better life and Living it." This book has been named a National Bestseller by USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. It was published by Guideposts.
Who is Pastor Bil?
He is the founder of Bay Area Fellowship, a Church in Texas. He has a TV Ministry and does podcasts on his website - bilcornelius.com. He also travels and has a coaching ministry which encourages pastors and business leaders. He and his wife have three children.
Inside the Book
The foreword and introduction do a fabulous job of motivating the reader and getting them ready for the DARE.
There are 10 steps:
1. Break the cycle of failure
2. A new direction
3. Pay the price
4. Adopt a new attitude
5. Develop a plan
6. Assemble a team
7. Be willing to change your plans
8. Act decisively
9. Face challenges head-on
10. Sustain your success
The chapters are meaty and well written. Throughout the book, he brings Bible passages and lessons alive and and makes them inspiring. At the end of each chapter is an Action Plan. It is like homework and should be worked through for best results.
I love the concept of a DARE to help readers make changes. His website also offers support. He has the tools and information to help you succeed.
How would you like to win your very own copy of I DARE YOU to change? I have one available for a giveaway. All you have to do is leave me a comment.
For Additional Entries -
1. Post about this on Facebook.
2. Post about this on Twitter.
3. Write a post, linking to this giveaway, on your own Blog. (This is worth 3 entries. Please leave 3 separate comments.)
4. Subscribe in an email to The Legacy of Home.
5. Become a Public Follower through Google Friend Connect, or let me know if you are already a follower.
6. Choose to "Like" The Legacy of Home on Facebook.
7. Follow I Dare You To Change on Twitter.
8. Choose to "Like"I Dare You To Change on Facebook.
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry.*
One random winner we be selected on Monday, December 13, 2010. (U.S. Entries only.) If I am unable to reach the winner within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Your entry is only valid if you include a way for me to contact you.
To find out more about my commercial breaks, please see my disclosure page.
This contest is now closed. The winner is - maleahbliss
*Disclosure - I received this book, as part of a blog tour, for review purposes.*
Subscribe to The Legacy of Home