Friday, January 14, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 2)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My week:

Monday - 4 a.m.  - DVD 30 minute workout from Moms into Fitness (continuing with the 60 day slim down I reviewed.)  Worked out with the children late in the morning. Then went ice skating in the afternoon and had a great time. I had plenty of energy.

Tuesday - Rest day (according the the Moms into Fitness Plan). I was thankful for this rest after Monday's activities!

Wednesday - Rest day (according the the Moms into Fitness Plan).  Did some stretches in the morning.

Thursday -  4 a.m. - DVD 30 minute workout from Moms into Fitness.

Friday - 5:30 a.m. - 30 minute Cardio workout from Moms into Fitness.

I love getting up at 4 or 5 a.m. each morning to exercise. I am finding that these workouts are challenging but easy to handle.

Note - Fit Mommy is not really about weight loss, but about eating nourishing foods and exercising consistently so we are healthy.

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark


9 comments:

Briana said...

Good week. I need to get up earlier. I'm doing well if I'm out of bed by 7:30. I feel like a slacker next to you!

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Wow, I can't believe that you got up at 4am two times!! I've been known to get up at 6am, workout, lay back in bed with the dog, and sleep another hour...lol! Great job this week on the workout!

Michelle Smith said...

I also feel so embarrassed to admit that I do not arise anywhere near 4 AM. It sounds like you've had a good week. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your new fitness plan, Mrs. White.

Annie Kate said...

Moms into Fitness sounds like a good program! Building in rest days is just awesome. I hope it continues to work for you.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Sounds like you did good this week!
I am trying to get back into this.

Lorus! said...

Sounds like a wonderful week!

lexi @ pink and orange coffee said...

I can't seem to get past the fact that you are up at 4 or 5 AM! I try to have my light out by 2 AM. Usually rolling out of bed by 830 or 9.

You are a SUPER WOMAN!!!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm so impressed with you when it comes to fitness. Even with your health issues, you manage to do more exercising than I do on a good day. lol!

I'm not rising early to exercise, but I am exercising first thing in the morning now. It's definitely working better for me now that I'm getting into a routine.

SisterTipster said...

The ice skating sounded fun~and wow, you are making some great progress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails