Friday, January 21, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 3)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My week:

Monday -
I really messed this day up. I tried to do everything for everyone else and failed miserably. I did not exercise. I got up before 4.am. and tried to fit in an all-day car trip (to bring one of my daughters back to college), then dance classes for my other daughter. I barely ate or drank anything all day and was nauseous. We never did make it to dance class. The late afternoon was much better though. I was able to spend it with my oldest and came home realizing I need to make some changes.

Tuesday -
More Failure - I told myself I needed to rest from the previous day. I ended up being much more tired and fell asleep in the early afternoon. I had no energy. I should have exercised just to get my energy and health back under control.

Wednesday -
Got up early in the morning and dreaded a workout. But I did exercise. It was for 30 minutes using Lindsay Brin's DVD series. (I am following her calendar schedule.) I was shaking but feeling much healthier by the time I finished. I had energy for the rest of the day.

Thursday -
Got up later than I wanted, but still did a 30 minute workout using Lindsay Brin's DVD and cardio plan. I had energy all day and was starting to like exercising again.

Friday -
Today is a scheduled "rest day," on the Lindsday Brin program. But I will do some stretches early this morning.

Note - Fit Mommy is not really about weight loss, but about eating nourishing foods and exercising consistently so we are healthy.

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark


6 comments:

Lorus! said...

I'm so glad you pushed yourself to exercise on Wednesday! Have a wonderful week!

SisterTipster said...

Sounds like you got your groove back, Mrs. White~you go!

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Well, it sounds as if you know you need to exercise to have the energy to get through the day. Good observation.

Briana said...

I'm glad you ended your week feeling good!

Annie Kate said...

That sounds like a rough start to the week! I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

lexi @ pink and orange coffee said...

If you realized that you need to make changes, then Monday was NOT a failure. Especially since you did eventually get your groove back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails