Friday, January 28, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 4)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My week:

Sunday -
Early Morning - 30 minute Cardio DVD

Monday -
Early Morning - 30 minute workout DVD

Tuesday -
Early Morning - 30 minute Cardio - but halfway through I started to feel like I couldn't do it. I managed but  by late afternoon, I was very weak and tired.  [I realize now it was because I was in the living room and the wood stove was making the room much too hot. Lesson - don't exercise near the wood stove.]

Wednesday - Rested, even though it was a scheduled workout day.

Thursday -
I planned to exercise, was feeling fine, but forgot.

Friday -
I woke up late, but will exercise for 30 minutes before everyone wakes up.

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark



5 comments:

Briana said...

Great exercise week!

Mine went well also.

Debbie said...

Great Job. You are such an inspiration. Keep on reaching for your goals. Hope you continue to feel good.

Lorus! said...

Great job this week! I'm glad you rested when you needed too. That probably made the rest of the week more productive.

SisterTipster said...

Wow~Amazing work~KEEP going girl! ;-)) Have a blessed week! HUGS!

Rose said...

You workout everyday? Wow! I have just started working out 3 times a week for 45 minutes at a time. It's just a start but I plan on getting to the point where I can push myself to workout everyday. Keeping the house tidy and clean gives me some cardio which I need badly. I love your blog!! Blessings,Rose

Related Posts with Thumbnails