Monday, February 7, 2011

The Christian Home Magazine - Issue 1

Welcome to the first issue of The Christian Home.

Each article was submitted by various Christian Blog Authors. I am grateful for their participation. I hope you enjoy visiting them, reading their work and spending some time getting to know them at their own blogs.

Blessings,
Mrs. White

Design and Decorate



Devildogwife has a beautiful Handmade Heart Shelf posted at Marine Corps Nomads.This is so pretty and it will give you plenty of ideas for easy projects to do yourself.




Finances




Susan Anadale gives several examples to explain that - Sometimes you get what you pay for. posted at Homeschooling Hearts and Minds.Her homemaking wisdom is fun to read and highly educational!



Gardening and Flowers


Briana shares photographs and information from  Life in the Winter Garden posted at I Can't Decide. You will feel like you are walking through her garden and visiting!

Hospitality  





Jennifer shares a fabulous idea for poptarts posted at a glimpse of our life. I love how her children helped her with the recipe!




Parenting 




Rodna James shares an adorable experience in What do you do with those rowdy boys while you are busy in the kitchen? posted at Training Children up for Christ.  Such a great idea!


The Godly Home 




Mrs. Q presents Blessed Homemaking: No Time for Quiet Time? posted at Blessed Homemaking. Such an important topic for busy Moms!

Briana presents Bible Felt Stories for Sundays posted at I Can't Decide. She shares pictures and ideas that will surely inspire you!


           --------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             Thank you so much for reading!




Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Bravo!!!! I have enjoyed several of these articles and will read more!

Michelle said...

Following you now! I have to come back later and check out all the articles. I'm sure they are great! Thanks for putting it together.
michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Briana said...

It looks great! I can't wait to come back in my free time and read.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

You did a great job putting this together! I looks great. Thank you!

Lynda said...

What a wonderful idea. Thank you for putting this together. I'm following you now, and look forward to more articles.

Noelle said...

What an inspiration!
I too home schooled at a time where it was frowned upon in fact and sad to say, we felt very isolate!
I follow you now and just wish to say many thanks for sharing!
Blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails