Friday, February 4, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 5)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My week:

[Warning - I did a terrible job this week!}

Monday - nothing.

Tuesday -
Morning - 30 minute workout (DVD).

Wednesday- nothing.

Thursday - nothing.


Friday -
Got up at 4 a.m. and did a 30 minute workout (DVD).

I noticed that if I don't get up at 4 a.m., I can't seem to get to my exercises. I am enjoying the Lindsay Brin DVD series and would rather do this than my own workouts, so I have to get up very early. I also feel much healthier. I am able to get plenty of writing, cleaning and other projects finished before anyone even wakes up. It is much better for me that way.

But I do have to admit, I am missing my own workouts. Starting next week, I am going to add in my quick 10 minute target toning workouts at night.  I will continue to do my morning workouts as well.

I also have to mention that I have been eating poorly this past week. (Did you see my giveaway for the gourmet chocolate gift basket? I have been enjoying eating plenty of chocolate and not much else!)

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.

Homeschooling - Books - Oxford - Reading Lists - and Swagbucks

Subscribe to The Legacy of Home


Share/Bookmark


4 comments:

Annie Kate said...

Everyone needs a chocolate week once in a while! I bet it was wonderful!

February is a good time for that, isn't it? ;)

I hope your exercise plans for next week work out!

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Lorus! said...

4:30 doesn't work for me, but being up before everyone else is such a nice way to start the day! I'm glad you are finding the time that works for you!

SisterTipster said...

It's a NEW week, Mrs. White~Everyone gets to start OVER when the new week comes around! YOU GO girl! woot! Have a wonderful week!

Briana said...

Ooooh, a chocolate diet! I wish! I hope you have a great next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails