Friday, February 11, 2011

Fit Mommy (Year 2 Week 6)



The following is my check-in for Fit Mommy Friday. It is hosted by Denise. This is a way for many of us to encourage one another, to share our progress and to meet our own fitness goals. When you visit our blogs and read about our week, would you take a minute to share an encouraging comment?

Here's My week:

Sunday -
Early Morning - 30 minute workout DVD

Monday -
A Scheduled Rest day on the Lindsay Brin workout Calendar I'm following... but...
Evening - did my old routine of  10 minute target toning with light weights.

Tuesday -
Late Morning (meaning - I got up too late to have my workout without an audience - shudder).
Did 30 minute DVD workout - very, very difficult and it actually put me in a bad mood for a little while. I've done this workout a few times before in the last month with no ill effects, so I will have to assume it was just an off-day or an illness coming on.  [There are a variety of DVD's in the Lindsay Brin program - some easier than others.]

Evening - did my 10 minute target toning routine with light weights.


Wednesday-
Scheduled Rest day.
Too tired to do the night workout.

Thursday -
Early Morning - Attempted to do a 30 minute workout DVD, but after 20 minutes, I was overcome with extreme weariness and pain in the chest. I realized later I have a respiratory illness (Asthma is kicking in with this bitter cold winter weather. Always happens in February, but I tend to forget, and it catches me off-guard.)

Rested the rest of the day - barely even did any housework. (horrors!!) I canceled all the children's activities since I am the one who drives them everywhere. We all just stayed home and rested.

Friday -
Slowly recovering, but still feel the weariness. I will do a light workout tonight, but no more DVD workouts with Lindsay Brin until Next week!

How was your week?

Blessings
Mrs. White

My complete Fit Mommy history.


An Invitation - Subscribe to The Legacy of Home and have it delivered directly to your email.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

SisterTipster said...

HOPE you get to feeling better quick! Being sick is no fun! HUGS!!Thanks for the encouragement! ;-))

Briana said...

I hope you feel better and get your energy back for next week.

Annie Kate said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Annie Kate

Related Posts with Thumbnails